A couple of weeks ago CHCH TV showed a good Samaritan risking his own life to dive into a moving car to help a person who was suffering a seizure. That story mentioned how this gentleman stuck his fingers in the victim’s mouth to stop him from swallowing his tongue. Not trained in first aid, the man did what he thought was right. Well CHCH TV subsequently learned from viewers that that method is not correct and a myth. So Jasmine Morante and Andrea Dent of Epilepsy South Central Ontario were here this morning to show us the correct way to aid someone who is having a seizure.